9-27-07
I consulted with my general contractor, and then his plumber, and laid out a plan for copper lines and drainage. I did a major shopping trip to buy supplies. I bought at least 2 of everything, and bags of 100 for the common parts. I went to the local Contractors Warehouse and found out that Home Depot had bought them last month. Home Depot is like the Borg in Star Trek, assimilate the opponent.
Preston is helping me drill holes for the copper plumbing lines.
I quit work at NBC, and we decided it was best to have me stay home and deal with the house, and wrangle the kids. I was doing all the domestic stuff already; cooking, cleaning, laundry, and working graveyard shift, so eliminating a job that I could pick up easily on a later date seemed best. Now I can try to sleep for more that 2 hours at a time. Kelley had just taken on a new position at her work, and got a raise as well, so the timing was right.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment